Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Beginning

Behold, for yet another blog now graces the Internet!

The Digital Sentinel is simply an area in which I can quickly and seamlessly upload my findings across the Web. It's also a very handy way to take a bit of the responsibility off informing you, the reader, of my discoveries. Now it's your responsibility to check up here and see what's new. Quite diabolical, huh?

As you may be wondering, The Weekly Webcomic will continue and will be posted here every week. I have a number of comics all lined up and ready to go, and there's always new ones popping up all the time. I'm still working on an organizational system for ease of reference, so keep an eye open for that. It was mainly the Special Edition email I sent out last week that got me thinking about a blog- instead of email-delivery system and I'm pretty sure that this is the best way to go about it. Well, the best for me anyway. I'd like to continue to be able to show you smaller things than the massive webcomics previously provided and this will give me the template needed to do just that.

I also spend a lot of time looking over various gaming and literary news, which occasionally chucks up something I think others should know about. I'd also like to provide game, movie, and book reviews as I move through them. Of course, I'm not exactly a massive publication and as such, these will probably be few and far between for now; just an idea.

Anyway, bookmark this blog so you can check up from time to time. And I don't know how that RSS feed stuff works, as I've never actually done it, but it sounds like a nifty idea so subscribe to this blog, too. I'll mention it again once I learn how it works.

So stop by in tomorrow for another Weekly Webcomic, leave comments, and help make The Digital Sentinel a success.

Cheers.

No comments: